This product is made of Nylon and wood, soft and durable. It has no stimulation to your skin. If you are an entry-level beginner into the world of traditional cutthroat shaving or are someone who doesn’t want to spend a lot of money on an expensive shaving brush, then this brush is exactly it. Made of a soft wooden lightweight handle this brush won’t feel heavy in the hand as you are using it and its ergonomic design makes it comfortable to hold when applying the lather. Made with synthetic nylon bristles, that means, you won’t get the odor that comes with genuine badger hair bristles. For shaving on a budget, you can’t go past this one.
Durable enough for men’s daily shaving.
It can be combined with other shaving products, creating a lot of lather effectively.
Help you clean and lubricate your facial skin.
A superb and necessary tool for traditional wet shaving.
Made of high-quality nylon and wood, light and small, more portable.
1. Use hot water to soften the beard and cleanse the skin.
2. Dip the shaving oil or shaving cream to make the shaving process smoother and protect the skin.
3. Use shaving cream and blister for at least 20 seconds.
4. Brush the beard with a shaving brush so that it does not stick to the face and soften the beard.
5. Choose a good quality razor with proper weight and a good balance.
6. Scrape along the direction of the beard growth. If it is reversed, the razor will be damaged and the beard may grow into the skin. If the throat beard grows in the opposite direction to the face, for example, if it grows upwards, it must be scraped up.
7. Do not apply heavy pressure to the razor, otherwise, it may cause damage to the razor and irritate the skin. Simply slide the razor on your face gently.
8. After shaving, rinse with cold water to help shrink the pores. It is forbidden to use all alcohol-containing products after shaving.
9. In case of accidental scratching, use dampened Mingfan stone or lip balm to help stop bleeding.
10. Finally, rinse the shaving brush, control the moisture, and place the bristles down on the shaving rack to dry.